Enjoy the sunset on the beautiful Crete Senesi and live an unforgettable experience in contact with nature. Explore the Tuscan countryside with its woods, vineyards and breathaking view to discover the pearls of this area.
The tour starts at dusk and ends at night.
|LOCATION DI PARTENZA E RITORNO||Podere Fornace, località Colonna del Grillo, Asciano (Siena)|
|COSA È INCLUSO||Quad rental|
|COSA NON È INCLUSO|
|NOTE E SPECIFICHE TECNICHE||• Prices 140,00 euros (driver) – 25,00 euros (passenger)|
• The quad does not require any special skills. Your guide will carry out a short briefing
• We recommend to wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes. On request, we can provide rain jacket and pants (10,00 euros) or rain jacket/pants (8,00 euros)
• Departure time to be arranged
• Transfer from/to your hotel available on request (please ask for information)
• To rent a quad you must provide the following documents:
– Driving license
– Credit card for deposit
• The age limit to your passenger is 3 years.
• Special price for rental of more than 5 quads
• Cancellation policy: Free up to 15 days before the tour; From 14 to 3 days before the tour: 50% of total cost will be charged
• Possibility to personalise your tour
We will drive along unpaved back roads that run among the vineyards and olive groves and we will stop at “Site Transitoire” (place of passage), sculpture created by the French artist Jean-Paul Philippe among the Crete senesi in Leonina, Asciano.
During the Tour it will be easy to meet some roe deers, wild boars, porcupines and foxes, who usually wait for the dark to go out in search of food.